Happy Wednesday my dears! The always stylish Lynsey from Law of Fashion is here today sharing her holiday wishlist...she has some majorly lust worthy items! I'm so happy to have found another lawyer in the fashion blogosphere and a super high fashion lawyer at that. The girl's got amazing California style and her blog is full of business casual inspiration and more.
When Mae asked me to share my holiday wish list with her readers, I immediately started thinking about all the things I am lusting after this holiday season. Which turned out to be not so small a list. But because Mae only asked me to write a guest post and not take over her entire blog, I decided to try and narrow the list. So for those of you who are looking for something to ask for this holiday season (or, if you are like me, something to go out and buy for yourself and then wrap up), I managed to break it down to my Top Eight.
1. I am capital-letter-O OBSESSED, with leather this season. And if you have read my blog, then you also know that anything with a waterfall front is pretty much calling my name. So combine the two, and I am sold, making this DAY Birger Et Mikkelsen ($676.50) leather beauty pure perfection. And being the impractical, “I-buy-everything-in-crazy-colors” shopper that I am, I still don’t own a black leather jacket. I think it’s about time…don’t you?
2. I recently donated my black sunglasses to a patron of the Barney’s shoe department (i.e., I got distracted by all the pretty pumps and left them in a chair). Thus, these Karen Walker sunnies ($180.00) aren’t just on my “wish list”, they are on the “I need these urgently” list.
3. It’s winter, so what kind of holiday wish list would I be making if I didn’t throw in at least one sweater? Not a good one. Well, lucky for you chickadees, who needs an old holiday sweater when you can have a hip hot intarsia version. And nothing says I am a tough cookie like this Joseph Tiger sweater ($381.50). Imagine it with leather leggings… HOT.
4. I have a friend who believes that no look is complete without a scarf. And since I wear a lot of outfits, one can never have enough scarfs. King of scarves? Alexander McQueen ($595.00).
5. Yes, I have an iPhone. Yes, I am aware that it has the ability to keep track of my calendar and alert me when I have appointments. Well call me old fashioned, romantic, nostalgic… I don’t care what you call me, just as long as you call me! Anyway… I happen to think there is something chic and wonderful about having a mini-date book in your purse to check for appointments. So, since my Tiffany one is running on empty (only three weeks left!), I desperately need a new one ($95.00).
6. I have been wanting this Yves Saint Laurent ring ($250.00) for what feels like an eternity. Therefore, it is going to be on any list I make until the day I make it mine…somehow.
7. Ever since I saw Taylor Thomasi Hill bouncing around New York Fashion Week with one of these Celine pouches, I knew I wasn’t going to be complete until I had one of these babies in my clutch. Get it? My clutch? Eh, it was worth a shot. Anyway, nothing says “Happy Holidays” like covet-worthy Celine. Now if you can just find a retailer who has one...
8. And finally, I am major lusting after these Alexander Wang boots ($236.25) for winter. Because a girl can never have too many pairs of black booties, and you can never have too much Wang.
Oh my, that Celine pouch! And the planner. And the scarf.
Love all of your picks Lynsey! Thanks for sharing your wishlist with us!
So which one is your favorite item from Lynsey's list?
What else are you wishing for this holiday season?
until next time,