As I type this from the comfort of home, surrounded by so many people (and things) I love,
I'm reminded of just a few of the many, many things I'm thankful for:
1. family, obviously
2. leopard print & gold glitter
3. my hometown during football season where I can shamelessly wear orange multiple times a week
4. the ability to recognize and learn lessons (not always in a timely fashion, but still...)
5. finally finding my passion
6. a tremendously luxe, plush, cloud-like bed
7. my iPhone & WhatsApp for allowing me to communicate with my favorite people around the globe
8. faith, hope, strength, comfort & peace
And of course I'm so grateful for you all! Your support, comments, and inspiration have impacted my life in so many ways! I feel so fortunate to be surrounded with love and family, as always. Last year I was celebrating Thanksgiving with my dearest friends in the Middle East and this year I'm in the heart of the South with my family.
Wishing you and yours a day and season of all the best!
Enjoy that turkey! xx
Visit My Shop for an incredible Black Friday special starting Thursday at Midnight.
You won't want to miss this -- stunning jewelry on major sale.