I love grocery shopping. Anyone else? No? Ok cool.
Ever since I started my wellness journey, I’ve fallen in love with walking down the aisles and checking the ingredient labels and discovering new products. While I love Whole Foods, I honestly cannot justify their prices sometimes. Enter SPROUTS! I love this store. It’s clean, friendly and cozy (as much a grocery store can be cozy). It just feels warm and inviting.
I also love Sprouts because they have the best sales. Grab their weekly mailer or better yet download the app. You can even clip coupons directly in the app. (Who remembers when I tried to get into extreme couponing!? Lol)
So here all my favorite items that I get from Sprouts! Oh and ps, this is not sponsored — I just really do love grocery shopping at Sprouts 😉
- Honeycrisp apples
- Red grapes
- Organic Strawberries
- Organic Spinach
- Sweet potato
- Organic Zucchini
- Organic Celery
- Taylor Farms Salad Kit (BBQ / Sweet Kale)
Meat / Fish:
- Grass fed beef
- Rotisserie chicken (SO easy!)
- Ezekiel bread
- Sprouts fresh Sourdough bread
- English muffins
- Food For Life sprouted tortillas
Drinks / Dairy / Frozen / Etc:
- Fage 5% yogurt
- Califia Farms coconut / almond coffee creamer in Hazelnut
- Califia Farms unsweetened almond milk
- Sprouts cage free eggs
- GTS Synergy Kombucha
- Hope Hummus (Garlic)
- Justin’s Creamy Peanut Butter
- Sprouts Almond Butter
- Halo Top Frozen Dessert (Mint & Chip!)
- Bulk Bins: pumpkin seeds, almonds, hazelnuts, Brazil nuts, sunflower seeds
BONUS: Sprouts has $5 freshly-made sushi on Wednesdays!!
Do you like to shop at Sprouts? What’s onyour weekly grocery list?